To view the Events Page, click the Administrate menu, then click the Events submenu.
Events are the record of all the changes that's been made to your scheduling data. You can use
Events to trace all the history of changes that were made, which can come in handy when
you are trying to validate your schedule.
Following Events are recorded by the system.
- Invitation - when an invitation was sent and was accepted by the member who received it
- Member - when a member joined, and changes that were made to the member's profile
- Shift - when a shift was created, and all the changes that were made to the shift
- Category - when a category was created, and all the changes that were made to the category
- Coverage - when a coverage was created, and all the changes that were made to the coverage
- Shift Posting - when a shift is posted, and when someone volunteers for that shift
- Shift Pattern - when a shift pattern is created, modified, and assigned
Data in Events Page are sorted by the date Events took place.
Events Page supports Paging and Sorting. Refer to
for more information.
Viewing Events related to a piece of data
The Events Page shows all the events that took place in your workspace. You can also display
and review a smaller set of events that are related to a piece of data of your interest.
- Member - to see a member's history, refer to the
- Shift - to see Events related a shift, refer to the
Member Week Page.
- Member Week - to see Events related to Shifts in a Member's week, refer to the
View Member Week History
- Coverage - to see Events related coverages and requirements, refer to the