Authorized Members Page
To view the Authorized Members Page, click the Administrate menu, then click the Authorized Members submenu.
Authorized Members table supports Paging and Sorting. Refer to
for more information.
Authorized Members Page is used to manage members who are granted Administrator or Supervisor role.
Supervisors can perform the following.
- Create, modify, and delete Shifts
- Add members and modify their profiles
- Review & approve/deny Absence Requests
- View Coverages, and modify Coverage Requirements
- Create Shift Posting and approve Volunteers
- Create Shift Patterns and assign them to members
Administrators can perform everything Supervisors can perform, plus the following.
- Authorize members to become a supervisor or administrator
- Reactivate members who have been inactivated
- Configure and modify categories
- Modify Subscription
Following options are available on this page.
How to View History
Follow the steps below to see all Events related to a member
- Locate the member whose History you wish to review
- Click the ellipsis icon in the rightmost column for that member, then click the View History Menu